Altavis Consulting have carefully constructed 10 business-related caselets which can be discussed for 45 minutes with your team during meetings regarding leveraging diversity & inclusion for performance. These caselets have been constructed with the help of the research & conversations done in various organisations and are applied to real time business challenges.
Each of the diversity discussion starters makes for an engaging and job-relevant conversation that position diversity as a continuing critical business issue rather than a one-time training event.
Diversity Discussion Starters Benefits
- Bite-sized diversity conversations applied to real time, day-to-day business issues
- Energizing, inclusive, fun activities
- Train the Meeting Leader process to prepare leaders with the “What” and “How” of leading the diversity conversations.
Diversity Discussion Starters Program Features
- Easy for leaders to use
- Can be incorporated into meetings anytime with any size group
- Increases diversity and inclusion knowledge and confidence
- Drives team decisions, changed behavior, coaching and mentoring
- Turns diversity and inclusion learning from a program into a process by keeping the conversation and application alive
- Extends the reach of the diversity manager
- Builds diversity and inclusion capability across the organization
Diversity Discussion Topics
- Diversity as a Critical Business Issue
- Choosing Words That Value Diversity
- Talking About Stereotyping and Judgments
- Working Effectively Across Cultures
- Creating Valuing Ground Rules for Team Discussions
- Transforming the Workplace
- Proactively Addressing Change
- Exploring Dimensions of Diversity