No matter what role you play, learning how to influence and persuade is one of the most valuable skills to have. Whether you are influencing amongst your peer group, line reports, line manager, focus groups, technical specialist groups or business partners, the fact remains that how you put your case across and the perception you create can have an immediate impact on the outcome.
This course provides participants with the skills and confidence to influence their stakeholders at the workplace. These techniques can be applied in all facets of interaction -both external and internal, social and personal OR clients and colleagues.
At the end of this One day course you will be able to:
- differentiate between influence, persuasion, power and manipulation
- identify behaviours and characteristics of effective influencers
- apply the different productive sources of power
- define the relationship between power and influence
- identify the different strategies for influencing
- identify different stakeholders
- understand law of reciprocity
- leverage your networks & spheres of influence
What will the course cover?
- What makes an influential communicator.
- Core behaviours that will help you influence.
- Different sources of power used in influencing.
- Influencing strategies.
- Manipulation and defensiveness.
- Influencing at different levels.
- Behavioural styles – making your case.
For further details, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org