Organizations often overlook or under utilize diverse internal talent. A sound formal mentoring training program can help grow talent within the organization and create strong business relations between diverse individuals that foster extraordinary performance and the achievement of organizational goals.
Mentoring relationships flourish when the right pairings of people occur. Increased confidence, competence, career planning, and cultural awareness are gained by both parties. This results in high levels of employee satisfaction and engagement, loyalty, and reduced turnover.
The key to success for both Mentors and Mentees is entering the relationship with basic information, skills and realistic expectations. In fact, the goal of this series of programming is to enhance the effectiveness of existing mentoring processes by equipping both mentors and mentees with diversity and inclusion skills and knowledge to ensure a trusting, respectful, productive paring relationship.
Your mentors and mentees will gain:
- An understanding of the basic concepts, expectations of the mentoring process for your organization – and their roles and responsibilities
- The realization of the business intersections and benefits
- Skills needed to build trusting, productive, respectful relationships across dimensions of diversity
- Techniques for engaging in “reverse” mentoring
- Concrete steps for getting started and sustaining a mutually satisfactory mentoring relationship
Our Partner, Biz Divas Foundation has also a Cross Industry Mentoring program for women leaders. To know more details, please click here.